If you need a maid in Anchorage, you might be inclined to just choose the first one that you come across. This is a mistake, because you do need to do some research to find the best service. Below is a list of some local house cleaners in Anchorage, but first, here are some things that you must look for.
#1. They should be insured and bonded for your safety.
This is an absolute must. They should be insured and bonded which means that they are covered in case an accident happens. It also means that they have been screened and have passed a background check.
#2. They should have good references to check.
In the service industry, you are only as good as your references say you are. Get a list of references and be sure to check them. Don’t just go through the motions, you should check references for validity.
#3. They should have good internet reviews.
Take the company name an add the words review or complaints. Now, do a search for these terms and see what comes up. If they have complaints, they will pop up on a search. If nothing comes up, it means that they are very new.
#4. You should feel comfortable with them after a phone call.
If you do not feel comfortable with them after a phone call, it will not get better when they are in your home. You must feel good about them and go with your gut feeling a bit.
Anchorage House Cleaning Companies Here is a list of some of the maids in Anchorage, AK. We do not endorse any company and offer these listings only as a courtesy.
* Advantage Cleaning – (907) 248-3111
* C & S Services – (907) 868-1528
* Princess Cleaners – (907) 561-9595
* Five Star Cleaning – (907) 317-4786
* Merry Maids – (877) 241-6484
* Minute Maids – (907) 505-0002
* The Butler Did It – (907) 306-6996
* A Plus Cleaning – (907) 550-3531
* House Cleaning By Lily – (907) 764-1476
* Metanuska Maids – (907) 561-5223
* Corina’s House Cleaning – (877) 387-7223
* Kiev Cleaning – (907) 533-7107